Transition in Italian Politics I
- Mi-Kyung Kim (Texas A&M University): ‘Government Stability, Public Debt and Italian Electoral Reform: An Intervention Time Series Analysis (1994-2000)’.
- Mark Donovan (University of Wales, Cardiff): ‘Italy: Rebuilding the Nation State’.
- Anna Bull (University of Bath): ‘Towards a federal state? Competing proposals for reforming Italy’ s centre-periphery relations’.
- Carl Levy (Goldsmiths College, London): ‘Italian Regionalism 1992-2002’.
- Osvaldo Croci (Memorial University of Newfoundland): ‘Italian foreign policy in the 1990s’.
- Luca Ratti (University of Wales, Cardiff): ‘Continuity and consensus in Italian foreign policy’.
- Benito Giordano (University of Manchester): ‘The May 2001 general election in Italy and the demise of the Northern League’.
- Mark Donovan (University of Wales, Cardiff): ‘Berlusconi, strong government and the Italian state’.